Looking for ways to rock your high waisted pant this season? With their popularity at an all-time high, it’s hard to resist the trend. Take your favorite pair of jeans and make them even better by cinching in the waist and giving them some shape with these ways to rock high waisted pants this season tutorial. Follow these tips and you’ll have everyone asking where you bought your new pants.
1) With a Blazer
– With a blazer, high-waist pants are a great option for work. Wear them with heels or flats and layer on the necklaces.
– Dress up your outfit by pairing high-waist pants with a blazer and some heals. The best part is they’ll give you an hourglass figure while still being comfortable enough to wear all day long.
– Pairing it with a turtleneck sweater or V-neck shirt will also elongate your body in those areas
2) With a Crop Top
Crop tops are all the rage right now. Try pairing your high waisted pant with one of these adorable options for a trendy new outfit idea. With the right crop top, high waisted pants can make you look and feel like a goddess. Here are some of our favorite ways you can rock your high waisted pant this season:
– With a long sleeve tee with a cute pair of leggings
– With an oversized sweater and over the knee boots
– With a crop top under your jeans
– With an off the shoulder top that shows off your collarbones
3) With a Turtleneck
Wear a turtleneck with a high waisted pant for an effortless look that is perfect for the office. Layer on a blazer and booties for a more formal look. For something more casual, wear with sneakers and a bomber jacket for easy weekend style. Add leggings or pants underneath if you need some extra warmth.
4) With a Button-Up Shirt
If you’re just not feeling the high waisted pant look and want to try something else, there are plenty of ways that you can wear them. First, if you’re wearing a button-up shirt, just tuck it in. Second, if you want to wear a long cardigan over your shirt or dress, layer it over your outfit and button it up.
5) With a cropped sweater
– Wear a high-waist skirt with a cropped sweater or crop top. The asymmetrical hemline will balance out the look and make your legs look longer.
– Put on some combat boots and a baggy t-shirt to rock the ’90s grunge style trend.
– Tuck in an oversized shirt into your high waist pants to show off your curves.